[VANILLA-L:768] Re: [VANILLA-L:766] Re: [VANILLA-L:765] Re: [VANILLA-L:764] Probelm compiling

For what it's worth, when I was trying to compile on RedHat Linux 4.2 on
an Alpha Multia last week, I avoided the pledit and xsg targets by
removing them from the main Makefile.  They are not critical components.

Even so, I didn't get far on debugging why re-joining after a death did
not work.  I'm going to have to trace the packets, I guess.

--
James Cameron                                    (cameron@stl.dec.com)
Digital Equipment Corporation (Australia) Pty. Ltd. A.C.N. 000 446 800