[VANILLA-L:766] Re: [VANILLA-L:765] Re: [VANILLA-L:764] Probelm compiling

> Mark Nipper writes:
> > 	cd xsg; make
> > make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/netrek/Server/xsg'
> > gcc   -DSHRINKFRAME -DREALLYFAST -DXSG     -I -c colors.c
> > /usr/lib/crt1.o(.text+0xb0): undefined reference to `main'
> Your INCLUDES variable in the makefile is undefined - note the "-I" with
> nothing following it.  It should be set to your X11 includes directory.
>        Alec Habig, Boston University Particle Astrophysics Group
> 			   habig@budoe.bu.edu
> 		       http://hep.bu.edu/~habig/

	Dope!  Hit me hard, please!  :)  Ok, Alec fixed that one for me,
how about the single argument error in main.c of pledit though?  Gcc says
the va_start wants two arguments (as well as va_start's man page), and
then it craps out...

_
Mark

+