[VANILLA-L:868] INL server problem on freebsd

Hi guys.

I don't know if there is another list for the INL server, but this is the
only server list I know of.

I'm trying to set up an INL server on the same box that has mit.netrek.org's
vanilla server.  I changed the pkey in defs.h.  The vanilla server works fine.
I got the INL server to compile with a few changes, but whenever a player
locks onto something (player, planet etc) ntserv core dumps.  This is on
a FreeBSD box.  Anyone seen anything similar?  Any ideas why it might
do this?

Thanks!

--Steve

+