[VANILLA-L:44] Re: [VANILLA-L:40] Source tree re-organization?

Bob Tanner wrote:
> Any comments on this?

I don't know any reasons why this should not be done.

If you can promise to do this and make it work, and test it by building
a distribution tar.gz file and installing it on a Linux system, then by
all means, do so.

It helps if you do this while my Source Keeper's library is in unchanged
state; as it is now.  I have applied nothing since 2.8pl0 was released.

Follow GNU style;

	- ./include	directory for common include files
	- ./common	directory for common source modules

What about those files that are compiled with different DEFINE's to
generate different object files?

--
James Cameron                              (james.cameron@digital.com)
Digital Equipment Corporation (Australia) Pty. Ltd. A.C.N. 000 446 800