[VANILLA-L:50] Re: [VANILLA-L:49] Re: [VANILLA-L:48] Re: [VANILLA-L:47] IRC stuff

Dave Ahn wrote:
> Let's see.  You maintain the server src, play Netrek, run a server,
> organize Australian games, and maintain an IRC server.

Ah, how nice.  Positive feedback.  ;-)

I do web servers as well, mostly internal special use servers.  I also
provide support to our customers who bought our firewall product.  I
consult on computer security issues, and I fiddle with Linux kernels at
home.

As of last Friday, I'm now a rural land owner.  My 800 acres has feral
pigs, feral goats, kangaroos, wallabies, koalas, possums, snakes, and
the neighbour's cows.

In another 585 days I expect to be there.  I want to be as far as I can
get from any city when Y2K strikes.  I'm not under any flight path. ;-)

--
James Cameron                              (james.cameron@digital.com)
Digital Equipment Corporation (Australia) Pty. Ltd. A.C.N. 000 446 800