Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2785] Vanilla 2.9pl4 Released (plus Red Hat Packages)

I examined the file list and scripts for the server RPM.

I know this was already discussed -- I remember ignoring the discussion
-- but you might consider making the changes to /etc and the symlink in
/usr/bin into install-time options.  I can provide more details if you
don't get what I mean.

-dave