Vanilla List Maling List Archive

[VANILLA-L:1528] Re: [VANILLA-L:1522] Re: Even more trouble.

On Mon, Feb 22, 1999 at 10:02:53AM +0100, Mikael Sandstr|m wrote:

> > > sh: ./end_tourney.pl: not found
>
> Someone thinks every unixsustem have perl installed in the same place.
> You should at least take away the default statspath thats says
> something like /.../holub/stats
> It won't work on many systems.

The release version of end_tourney.pl will have that commented out.
Regarding perl, there's not much you can do other than tell people to
change the top line to wherever perl5 is installed on their system.
Or do a shell script wrapper, but I think that's unnecessarily complex.
 -Tom
+
++ Vanilla-l Mailing List ++