Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2847] The r.g.n ejection debate

On Thu, Jan 27, 2000 at 09:19:11PM -0500, David Swasey wrote:
> Sorry to bring the thread here, but I dislike posting to newsgroups.

I'm having trouble keeping up with them.

My opinions ... it doesn't really matter that much.  I too don't mind
whether continuum is labelled "beginner" or "advanced", because I feel
that players will be there based on the game in progress and the lag.

If it is labelled "beginner" then I could justify making ejection
harder than it is.  ;-)

--
James Cameron   mailto:quozl@us.netrek.org   http://quozl.us.netrek.org/