Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:3217] Quozl back soon

The famous movie director said:

> People are often taking out of t-mode on continuum and thereby stuffing
> up the galactic for later games.  Any ideas for solutions?

"Stuffing"?  Is that Aussie slang?

> (a) prohibit taking out of t-mode,
> (b) reset galactic after a while.

I came in today when the game was apparently at an even 10-10 score, but
actually the feds had 13 planets because they had taken 3 rom planets.  I
kind of liked it.  I have fond memories of the old days.  We took them back.

I used to enjoy third space games.  But that might be because the further
away from home planets that the action occurs, the more important
dogfighting skill becomes, and I have the advantage.

Guess that's all I had to say.

-Dan