Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2949] Netrek announced on Freshmeat

On Thu, Mar 09, 2000 at 06:44:35PM -0600, Bob Tanner wrote:
> Quoting Dave Ahn (ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu):
> > > Quoting James Cameron (quozl@us.netrek.org):
> >
> > Geez, just when we're in the middle of moving some of our services.  This
> > should be fun.
> >

> Who is this guy and why did he jump the gun?

No clue, but I'm going to add a comment to it.

Dave
--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2