Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

change request

Saw this on RGN...

In article <8bm9rt$107c@f1n1.spenet.wfu.edu>,
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu> wrote:
>Hey,
>
>New BRMH 2.4.0 binaries and source may be downloaded from:
>ftp://ftp.netrek.org/pub/netrek/clients/brmh/BRMH.html
>
>This version of BRMH supports up to 36 players on the Vanilla server.
>Current pickup and INL servers will probably be upgraded to 16 players +

	Can I ask that the server code be made such that the first four
observer slots are split between the two teams as normal...then add the
extra 14/team from the remaining letters.  This allows older clients to
still function normally within the first 2 observers/team.  Thanks.

--
Dr. Kevin M. Bernatz
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2