Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:3088] change request

I replied on rgn:

It would be a bit of an annoyance and mess up player sort order etc to
have
the observers intermingled like that. (We would have to add queue masks or
something like that to the server instead of the current queue slot
ranges.)

The problem is really a client problem; it seems silly to work around it
in
the server.

We'd also end up with people having to bug people to quit just so they can
get the low-numbered obs slot so their client won't crash. And what do you
do when slots g - j are in use and there are queues on both teams so you
can't get in to ask someone to give you a low obs slot? :)

- Karthik