On Tue, 2008-09-30 at 18:56 -0500, Josh Paetzel wrote:
> Thankfully I live in America and have the right to ignore him.

Indeed! And I'm glad to see you have all but ignored him.

/me proceeds to hijack...

There have also been some points in this thread related to copyright.
Karl Fogel is an inspiring author about copyright history:
http://questioncopyright.org . Amazing stuff! And quite contrary to
conventional wisdom supporting copyright as a Good Thing.

One issue I've always wondered is if we could successfully do away with
copyright, would the GPL be unenforceable? He says no, we could use
other means to protect copyleft.

--
Adam Monsen