On Wed, Oct 08, 2008 at 10:48:07AM -0500, Florin Iucha wrote:

> Please look back in the archives for the last vote we took.  Just have
> a form e-mail with the options, and have everybody interested fill in
> their choice and send it to the list.  Then, everybody can count the
> votes with a few greps and sorts.
>
> Sorting through last e-mails on the topic, I found these options:
>
>    [ ] No change (Twin Cities Linux User Group) -> TCLUG
>    [ ] Twin Cities GNU/Linux User Group -> TCLUG
>    [ ] Twin Cities GNU/Linux User Group -> TCGLUG

If there are going to be more than two choices, then we also need
to decide on a voting system. Do we want straight plurality? Or
some sort of ranked or rated voting system?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voting_system

While plurality is nice and easy, I am not sure that it is the
best choice for a vote like this, there may be people that like one
choice, are OK with a second, and hate the third.