p.daniels wrote:
> That's not true. If only for the sake of learning to do these procedural
> things that every organization must at one time or another deal with in
> some form, this is imho a good conversation (the one about how the vote
> would be conducted, that is).

  There are a number of people within the group fully capable of running
a meeting following Robert's Rules of Order.  That doesn't, however,
imply that we should or even remotely want to do so.
  Is there any purpose that making the group more official would serve?
  Do we really need administrative overhead that people are just going
to get tired of doing?

      Jima