(ASCEND) Re: Dyn Stat WAS Users online time...

>From: Bennie Warren <bennie@lemoorenet.com>
>
>>For ISDN calls, you can check Dyn-Stats (90-500), or you can go to the
>>terminal server and do a show users for both ISDN and analog users (I
>>think the show users only works on 5.0A versions of code and up). If
>>you're looking for an SNMP way to do it, you'll need to locate the maxcall
>>perl script and install the SNMP modules for perl.
>>
>>Regards,
>>Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
>>
>I just changed to PRI's and setup my bitsurfer from home to connect. I
>can tell by the flashing lites on the bitsurfer that it is going at
>128000 but I expected to see 2 connections instead of 1 in the Dyn-Stats
>window. Is my thinking all wrong? If I go 64k I see nothing in the
>window. Is this right?

Dyn Stat shows MPP (or MP) calls, not ISDN calls per se. When you're
calling using two channels, you're using MPP and so the link shows up in
Dyn Stat. When you call using one channel you're using PPP, so the call
only shows up under 90-100 Sessions and not in Dyn Stat.

Peter Lalor
Infoasis
plalor@infoasis.com
http://www.infoasis.com/