Re: (ASCEND) anyone know if bri bug is fixed yet?

 Ahh 1800 issues, My favorite topic of the month, What release were
you seeing this problem, If I've seen it, Then it goes like this, The
BRI will not show correct signaling, Either an X or a . but upon
reboot you get the big D.

 Is that the same one?

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations