Re: (ASCEND) Death of the Incremental releases?

 6.0 has got to be Ascends Golden Answer to all, Stability has got
to be in that release, Myself even my operators will run 6.0 I might
even toss it in my VCR to see how it runs :) But honestly, For me
all the SNMP stuff that is of any use will come to life in 6.0 and
other minor items also are slated to be fixed in 6.0.

 Jason