Re: (ASCEND) Max 5.0Ap36

> I think you missed my point. It was that you can use ANY snmp browser.
> Jason's note had led (IMHO) people to believe that CMU was the only working
> option. However, Jason has corrected my misterpretation to the point that
> HIS script used CMU.

	Incidentally, if you do choose to use CMU's snmpset to load code then don't
forget to specify '-r0' because the ACK isn't received in time  and the client
try a default of 3 times.  Therefore, the maxen loads the code 3 times before
it stops.  I haven't tested this with other clients but if you are dropped
into debug while issuing the set you can see it loading as usual.

Cliff Daniel
Erol's Internet