(ASCEND) Couple of stupid questions

On Fri, Dec 05, 1997 at 09:32:20AM -0600, Del wrote:

> I just received my 4002 from the Max Value program and ISDN signaling is
> not turned on.  I have PRI's!  How can I get this turned on???

I have a similar question.  There's two options in the listing that I
don't know what they are.  One of them is
PRI<->T1
and the other is
Dual Slot T1

I don't know what either of these do, and neither does support.  :)  Does
anyone here?  I haven't got them so I hope they're not important.  :)  The
box is a Max 2024 with 2 K56 modem cards, an external CSU/DSU on the v.35
port and (starting Monday) a PRI plugged into the T1 port.

Also under sys options, it says "dyn bnd" (dynamic bandwidth?) not
installed.  Do I need to have this option in order to take MP calls (for
128K ISDN calls, for example)?  Or is it only for adding and removing
channels during a call?

Finally, what hopefully will be my last stupid question, my (K56) digital
modems don't have any "modem diag" menu like it talks about in the RUBB.
As far as I can tell this is only for turning them on and off, but if I
get one that's a turkey I'd like to have that option.  :)  Is this normal
for K56 modems?