(ASCEND) Dialing out w/ 4048 (fwd)

I sent this message to Ascend, but haven't heard a reply back in a while.
I was wondering if you guys might help me.  Thanks.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 16:36:45 -0500 (EST)
From: Mike Neagle <mneag@host.ka.net>
To: support@ascend.com
Subject: Dialing out w/ 4048

I have a connection profile set up on a 4048 that works fine on the
incoming call, but upon dial-out it disconnects with a cause code of "088
Incompatible Destination."  What could cause this?  Is this a setting in
the Max or something at the phone switch?

Also, I have two maxes that are stacked.  I have this profile set up on
the first max.  I can't set up the profile on the second max because the
static routes in our WAN router are pointing to the first max.  My
question: Will, in the case that the first Max becomes full and calls roll
over to max2, max2 pick up the call and authenticate and create routes,
etc. from the profile defined on max1?

| Mike Neagle               '74 Valiant 318-2bbl  '89 Dodge Shadow     |
| Systems Engineer                              mneag@KA.net           |
|       KA.net Services / 2108 Plantside Drive / Louisville, KY  40299 |