Re: (ASCEND) does anyone have problems with 5 app 36?

I'm seeing problems. I've been running 5.0Ap36 for almost 7 days. Two
Maxes stoped routing OSPF even though it was running. One have to be
rebooted twice now. A third max for some reason showed a PRI not active
even though PacBell smartjacks looked good. A reboot fixed that as well.
I'm down grading to 5.0Ap33 which worked best for me in the past.

East County Internet Services, Inc
-Jess-
CFO
System Admin