Re: (ASCEND) Pipe75 won't drop one bonded line

go into the connection profile

20-101
Encaps options...
>Dyn Alg=Quadratic
  Sec History=15
  Add Pers=5
  Sub Pers=10
  Target Util=70
   Idle Pct=40

the above profile means based on a 15 second averge, if i use more than 70%
for 5 seconds, add a chanell. if i use less than 40% for 10 seconds, reduce
a channel.

Leon