Re: (ASCEND) My Error: K56 boards rev. F

If you recall, there was a pretty long delay getting the K56 modems out
for the TNT. During that time, the modem modifications had already been
done, so all boards that were shipped had the fix.

The current revision for the TNT 48-modem boards is Rev. D, but all
versions back to Rev. A (which I don't think we ever shipped) had the
fixes. Most boards will be Rev. B from what I have seen.