Re: (ASCEND) Ap36 release notes page v.

 What I have seen is this :

 After the NVRAM is performed the box of course resets, After finishing
the self-test the box will come back up for approx 10 seconds, Your able
to telnet to it, etc.. Then the box resets again.

 I've also seen after the 4004 resets the first time, It comes back up
with NO configurations, Everything is pretty much defaulted, (pretty
scary) but then it resets again and pulls in the config, Pretty cool

Jason Nealis
Erols Internet