RE: (ASCEND) NAT ON Pipeline 130 with V.35 port. Version 5.1Ap4

Neil,

I need to enable NAT on my P-130 in a couple of days.  I will be using
the built-in T1 CSU/DSU and Frame Relay.

I am currently running 5.1A on that box.  Does anyone know of any reason
to upgrade it first?

I really don't want to see the reboot cycle mode.  Thanks for the
warning!

Steve LaDuke
Tuttle & Co
Mill Valley, CA