(ASCEND) Pipeline LS56 to ISDN

New to this list...

I have a customer who wants remote access to the Internet.
I currently have a USR Netserver I-modem with open ISDN ports.
(I am an ISP and just need to get them on my ethernet to route through
router to my T1)

Is it possible to configure a Pipeline LS56 (customer end) connected to a
switched 56 connection such that when it dials on demand it can connect to
a B channel of one of my BRI connected to the Netserver.

I need to find a solution to connect them as "cost effectively" as
possible.

They currently don't have any equipment for this purpose, but mentioned
switched 56 as one of the options they are considering.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Curt