(ASCEND) What good is Acends Access Control??

Just wondering if anyone has had much experience with Ascend's Access Control
product. I looked it over and could not figure out why I might spend money
on it versus using any other Radius software.

The only added feature that I can see (which is actually what is making me
take a look) is the Proxy and VPN additions.

I am curious if anyone here has moved from using any other Radius package
to the Ascend Access Control product, how you liked it and if you
thought the move was worth the investment.

Thanks,

David Langford
langfod@dihelix.com