(ASCEND) Re: 6.0 Beta drops Frame Links

    Why wouldn't it work ?
Just stick the modem connected to a null modem and cable into the TNT.
Make sure you issue a init string something like this, using 9600,n,8,1
AT&FS0=1M0Q1E0&W0&W1

Peter Lalor wrote:

> This is a really good reason to have a modem and a phone line on the
> console port on any remote units. Now if I could just make it work...
>
> If anyone wants to share settings for console port and modem to make this
> work, I'd love to hear it, particularly for a TNT.
>
> Peter Lalor
> Infoasis
> plalor@infoasis.com
> http://www.infoasis.com/
> 415-459-7991 x102
> 415-459-7992 fax

-- Tim Connolly tec@mountain.net     MountainNet, Inc.
-- (800) 444-1458 ext. 37            2816 Cranberry Square
-- fax (304) 594-9088                Morgantown, WV 26505