Re: (ASCEND) P75 to dial 2 #s for 1 MPP session

At 17:07 1997/12/13 -0500, Will Pierce wrote:
>Is it possible to have a pipeline75 dial two different numbers to establish
>a multilink PPP session at 128k?

>I'm basically trying to get MPP to work from a pipe75 to a BRI on a portmaster
>which has no hunting between spids (I'm told this is impossible), and I'm

If the portmaster supported BACP (I don't think it does) it should work.

Also, I think I remember something like this for a p130 in 5.1A,
with "ALT DIAL #" ???  if you have an older model p75,
and want to try this you should be able to remove the POTS card,
and upload p130 software... at your own risk of course.

I havn't looked at 5.1A incrementals, or betas or whatever,
it may be possible in one of them.

-Jim H
----
Jim Howard             Sr Network Engineer        Lyceum Internet
jhoward@lyceum.com     http://www.lyceum.com/     404.248.1733

My PGP Public Key: http://www.lyceum.com/~jhoward/pgp-key.txt
Fingerprint: 7E8B E2BA 1314 2535 CB08  CFF9 119B 7CD3 2488 954D