(ASCEND) Re: Maxes and Bitsurfer Pro

>>From: Luke Parrish <lparrish@iAmerica.net>
>>
>>Well, I let Bennie dial into one of my MAX's with a test account I setup
>>for him, and no luck. I have 100 or so users dialing into these boxes with
>>bitsurfers and holding 2 channels no problem. I am guessing that it is
>>either a problem with the BRI, the Mac, or the Bitsurfer itself....
>>
>>let me know if I can be of anymore help....
>>
>>thanks
>>luke
>>
>From: Bennie Warren <bennie@lemoorenet.com>
>
>Thanks for the help. I will be calling PacBell in the morning. I should
>recieve a Pipeline 15 tomorrow and that should tell the story.
>
>Thanks
>Bennie

We've been told by Ascend that the Pipeline 15 currently doesn't support
two-channel connections on a Mac, so I'm afraid that getting a P15 _won't_
tell the story. :-(

However, we have multiple clients using Macintoshes and BitSurfr Pro's with
two-channel connections. It can be done.

Seeing as Luke kindly gave you an account, I'd suggest getting it working
on his known-good setup first, then deal with your own Maxen.

Mac suggestions: run at least System 7.6.1, Open Transport 1.1.2. Try
FreePPP or OT/PPP.

Peter Lalor
Infoasis
plalor@infoasis.com