(ASCEND) Best Version?

I am looking for the most "stable" version of firmware for my Max-4004s.
This boxes will be setup for stacking and ISDN only. No modems are in the
box. I need RIP2, stacking, RADIUS auth and acct, SNMP monitoring, IP
only (don't need IPX).

Any suggestions? I am currently running 5.0Ap20.

Note: one of the 4004s is really an upgraded 4000.

Michael Lucking                            Traveller Information Services
Systems Administrator			   2104 West Ferry Way
Michael@Traveller.COM                      Huntsville, AL 35801
                                           205.883.4233x7015