(ASCEND) NFAS?

I recall a discussion taking place here a while back about the pros and
cons of NFAS, backup D channels, etc., and I wanted to solicit some further
input on it.

I need to put two PRIs into a TNT in a hunt group. The plan is to keep
adding PRIs to this hunt group in future, so I need to keep that in mind.
I'm not decided whether to do NFAS or not, and if so, whether to do

Primary D + 23 B
Secondary D + 23 B

for no net gain in B channels (as someone pointed out earlier), or whether
to do

1D + 23 B
24 B

Or I could just do