Re: (ASCEND) NFAS?

My setup is 3 PRI with 23B and NFAS Primary D on the first, 23B and
NFAS secondary D on the second, and 24B on the third.  Granted, I only
gain one channel, but when adding to the rollover, I can add more 24
channel PRIs (I'm not sure of the limitations on NFAS or the Ascend
equipment).

Regards,
Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services