(ASCEND) Pipeline75 dialing into USR I-Modem @ 128k

Still not making any progress.  I've confirmed that the Telco has hunt'd
the group on the USR side.  According to USR, and in practice I've
confirmed, I have to dial the 2nd DN first, followed by the 1st DN to do
MP connections, hence, 128k.  Well, I've even tried to do it with
multiple connection profiles, and I think I've hozed the Pipe now, it
refuses to dial a 2nd B.  Strange...

Is there anyone here who has such a setup working right now?  I'd like
to talk with you in specifics about your Pipeline configs, and how the
heck you got it to work properly.

Taylor Blackwell - Technical Support Engineer
taylor@ichat.com - (512)425-2277
ichat - http://www.ichat.com