Re: (ASCEND) 5.0Ap38 for the MAX products

Platform Identifiers exist in 5.0Aix and 2-6.0x code only, so do not be
alarmed when downgrading from the TAOS that is from the above branches.

Platform Identification is to alert Ascend Owners that they may be
trying to tload an incorrect image for that particular device.

--
$$$/\$$$   Gordon Mackenzie
$$/  \$$   Test Department, Ascend Communications, Inc.

           "Ave, Ascend, probaturi te salutamus"