Re: (ASCEND) Centrex Calls with 5.0Ap36 (Private/Public Flags)

We've also noticed this problem. We can't make outgoing Centrex calls
from our MAX (4-digit dialing in our case, but also to PacBell) when
running 5.0Ap16 or higher. We're running 5.0Ap13 now which we
determined to be the last release where outgoing Centrex calls still
work as before.

We've called Ascend several times over this issue since early October.
We have an open trouble ticket (#150564), and we most recently spoke to
Loretta Li last week to get it escalated, but haven't heard back from
anyone yet.

Could this problem be related to the addition of the NumPlanID and
PRI # Type fields to System->SysConfig in 5.0Ap16?

Best regards,
Pius

On Wed, 17 Dec 1997, matt@ascend.com wrote:
> From your description, it sounds like a bug. Please open a ticket with
> customer support.

[ ... ]

--
Pius Fischer, Chief Engineer       mailto:pius@ienet.com
INTERNET EXPRESS NETWORK, INC. and INTERNET DESIGN GROUP