Re: (ASCEND) Losing my connection

I am in a similar situation. I have 50+ connections spanning 80+ channels
and one pipeline keeps dropping a channel. the unit has been replaced and it
is still occurring.

Whenever it drops from 128K to 64K, i get all the stuff in the ISDN log and
there is an "r" present indicateing that the channel is in a continous
ringing condition. The only way to recover from this dilema is to either
reset the unit or unplug the BRI.

Leon McCalla