Re: (ASCEND) Radius Attribute

Daniel wrote:
]
]I am running Max4004 (with K56flex modem) with 5.0Ai13. I am considering
]upgrading the software for better support on K56flex modem. Could anyone
]tell me whether the patch release support "Ascend-Xmit-Rate" in RADIUS
]accouting ?

I would be very interested in the answer to this as well.  I am running
5.0Ap27, and do *not* have that accounting attribute....but would
definitely like to!  :)

In general, is there an archive of the fixes/features of each firmware
(patch, incremental, etc) version?  I've wandered around the ascend
web page, but haven't found much.  Thanks!