(ASCEND) SNMP OID for Radius Auth/Acct key (fwd)

Brett Hawn wrote:
]
]Has anyone managed to dig up which OID actually returns the Radius Accounting
]Authentification keys on an Ascend? I've been up and down every MIB I can
]get my paws on and so far.. nada. Emails to Ascend's tech support have
]remained unanswered so I can only assume they haven't figured it out either.

What makes you so sure that such an OID exists?  I've been doing quite
a bit of work with the various supported MIBs, and haven't seen any
indication of a variable for the keys.  I'm very familiar with the
radius portion of the ascend MIB, and it's definitely not in there.
In my opinion, a MIB variable such as the one you describe would
be a "bad thing".  SNMP sends things over the network in plain text,
so it would be quite easy for someone to sniff your SNMP community name and
such, and then query your Max for it's security keys....or just sniff
the SNMP replies to your queries regarding the security keys.  Just my
two cents...