Re: (ASCEND) Clock source

On Thu, 5 Jun 1997, Matt Holdrege wrote:

> It could be US West, or MCI. What I would do is get engineers from both
> telcos on a conference call and ask them to describe their local connection
> to stratum 1. That should shake out where the problem is.

Nope, at this time we have only USW T1's connected.  The MCI frame is
still where it has been, on a Cisco; I was planning to move it to the Max
later on.  WAN1 & WAN2 are USW CT1's, WAN3 is USW frame relay.

I'll call the CO guys (love caller ID, we now have the number for the
grunts at the CO who actually have a clue) tomorrow and see what we can
do.  I'll keep you posted.

		Dale