Re: (ASCEND) 56K User Modems

I've talked to some people at Rockwell, They also agreed that Zoom was
a good deal better than the competition, Hayes lacks good rev code,
and Diamond was having ROM issues at the time, While the Zoom
just worked, I haven't gotten my hands on the Motorola 56K version
yet, So I can't hack on them Yet.

Jason Nealis
Erols INnnnnNNnNNNnnNnNnnNNnNnNnNNTernet
hahah