(ASCEND) Access Control 1.0i5 on NT 4.0

Have anybody  already installed successfully radius server on NT 4.0.
I'm currently trying to set up RadiusSrv, but it simply doesn't start
properly. Whenever I try to start the RadiusSrv either form the services

or from AC_Admin it fails. In addition, I was told that access control
1.0i5
is far more reliable than earlier versions ??

Could  anybody give me some clues !!
I would be grateful.

Regards.

--
Herve Brunet                              Product Engineer
Softway                                   phone : +33 (0)1 39 26 50 00