(ASCEND) ASCEND Satisfaction level

I am in need of some opinions.  I would like to get a general feel of how
ASCEND is handling its growth these days.  If anyone could comment
on the following, it would be appreciated:

(a)	Support - Effectiveness, Response Times, etc.
(b)	Bug Fixing/Reporting - Effectiveness, Response Times, etc.
(c)	New Features/Custom - Customers having ASCEND make new features
	available, is ASCEND holding to there promised dates?

And any other areas you may want to comment on.

Shawn Lewis
slewis@thecia.net