Re: (ASCEND) K56Flex disconnects and non-connects

>From what I understand Ascend is using a new chip for the 56K modems
which means new DSP code.

Awefull lot of work to build up a base of experience and compatibilies
with all the modem types out there. Reminds me of the rough times going
from 28.8 to 33.6

Anyone using the new 56K modems with no problems? This could be a sleeper
for a while.

.stb