Re: (ASCEND) switched 56 setup on max 4000 (fwd)

Here's my setup:

	MAX---PRI---Telco---SW56---router

If the router dials into the MAX using in-band signaling,
will the MAX autodetect that the incoming call is a switched
56 call, and it will switch to in-band signaling instead
of the D channel?

My MAX can accept ISDN and analog calls already.  If the
MAX autodetects the switched 56 calls, then I guess I don't
have to configure my MAX to accept SW56 calls at all.

Thanks,

Chris