(ASCEND) 20 Dollars for Consulting?

Randy,

With all due respect, competent Ascend and Internet consulting is going
to cost you alot more than $20.  When I used to work for an ISP in the
US, we would charge $150/hour for on-site consulting and $120/hour
for consulting we did at our offices.

For your kind of configuration, I estimate it would take at least 30
minutes to investigate and probably a total of one hour to complete the job.

$20 can buy you dinner but won't buy you a Pipeline and ISP configuration.

~~~
Kevin Ying                          Medical Bank Institute
Chief System Administrator          INAC Building, 5-18-23 Roppongi
kevin@medbank.or.jp                 Minato-ku, Tokyo 106, Japan
(voice) 81-3-5570-7000              (fax) 81-3-5570-7100