Re: (ASCEND) Free 56k upgrade

At 12:15 PM 5/9/97 -0700, Zachariah Johnson wrote:

>Do you know of a good responcive sales person at Ascend that I could call to
>set up the upgrade, and future product sales?

Well we have been implementing the upgrade via the 888 number listed in the
getflex information. Others on the list may be able to provide you with a
sales/reseller contact...

>Also, I see that I have to put down the sertial numbers of the modem cards

Yes to verify which part of the program you qualify for...

>.. unfortunatly I think this means I have to take my maxes down to get them
>off, before I can initiate the process of getting the 56k modems. Do you
>know of any other way to obtain the serials numbers without powering down
>the max?

No.

>I probably should have taken all the modems out and notated the
>serial numbers when I first got the units. Ah well.

Alternatively, if you can provide proof of purchase of the cards....?

Kevin Smith                              Updated Service and Support
Ascend Communications                    Resources are now at:
                                         http://www.ascend.com/service