RE: (ASCEND) to get the number of active PPP sessions

At 03:27 PM 5/8/97 -0500, John Coy wrote:
>At 09:55 AM 5/8/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>5.0ai8 contains a new table called the Active Sessions Table
>>which lists the active sessions.
>>
>When are some of these new features going to appear in a major
>release (5.1A?).  What's the scheduled date of the next
>major software release?

We typically don't schedule them too far in advance, but with the
recent release of the K56flex software feature, the number of new
features in the 5.0Ai branch, I would expect one pretty soon.

Kevin Smith                              Updated Service and Support
Ascend Communications                    Resources are now at:
                                         http://www.ascend.com/service