(ASCEND) Duplicate User Information in (SNMP) callStatusGroup

hi,

We are running rom version 5.0Ae9 on our max4000 and our SNMP polling has
been returning strange results when using the Ascend call status group.

>From the poll that we've done, we have discovered duplicated entries in the
callSessionIndex, the callStatusIndex and the callStatusCallReferenceNum.
Are they not supposed to be unique in the sense that only one entry should
exist for each call?

Thanks and Regards,

-Lim Fung

---